"ABRAPLATE© The solution to wear problems"
Our AB-200 plate is our most sold plate. Has excellent characteristics against wear and with moderate resistance to impact.
Produção e Instalação de Tanques de Armazenamento para Hellenic Petroleum HELPE, projeto Atualização Elefsina
"Erection and Maintenace"
A montagem de um novo Parque de Tanques de VTT Vasilikos Oil Terminal no Chipre, usando o método de Jack-Up, uma técnica usada pela primeira vez por uma empresa grega.
"Erection & Maintenance"
Entrega, Instalação & Teste de um ACC para Central de Energia de Ciclo Combinado de 435MWe de HERON II Estação de Energia, Viotias SA, Grécia
Construção e Instalação de uma nova Unidade Seco com Círculo Combinada como parte de uma Central de Tratamento de Águas Residuais em Atenas, Grécia.
PROCESSABRAPLATE®, ERGOTEM’s patent wear plate, is a unique carbide clad plate on a mild steel base with excellent wear resistant properties that ensures low wear related costs in the long term. ABRAPLATE® are produced by a unique and versatile automatic bulk welding process using the highest quality raw materials. ERGOTEM’s wear plates are wear- resistant and offer long working life time of machinery. The extra hard surface overlay is pertinent in many applications. The plates have excellent wear resistance qualities and can be easily installed to various types of equipment extending their lifetime while offering cost-efficient protection.
ABRAPLATE® Plates Advantages:
- Flat and smooth surface
- Uniform hardness and composition
- Good heat resistance up to 500°C (932°F) for AB 200 and greater than > 600°C (1112°F) for AB 400
- Easily welded due to the mild steel backing plate
- Cold formed to shape
- Internal rolling diameter down to 250mm
- Very good fusion to the base plate
- Low dilution of the alloy
- Excellent wear resistance
- Very competitive price
- Versatile dimensions and thickness
- AB 200 is an extra hard clad plate with additives that gives even higher abrasion resistance in high stress applications in moderate to low impact conditions.
- AB 400 is a high alloyed clad plate offering high abrasion resistance in temperatures up to 600°C (1112°F).
- AB customized plates are produced according to customized coated specifications; base plate material and overlay chemical composition.
- ABRA 200 (welding Electrodes for Cladding and Hardfacing purposes that can be used for the protection of surfaces where our plate cannot be applied)
- ABRA 400 (welding Electrodes for Cladding and Hardfacing purposes that can be used for the protection of surfaces where our plate cannot be applied)
- Cement Manufacturing
- Power Generation
- Steel & Iron
- Glass & Paper
Get a quote now!
You must fill all the fields!